Here are some web sites for courses I’m currently teaching or recently taught:
- Distance Education Tools – http://detools.wikispaces.com/
- This site now has dozens of links of various tools and technologies you can use with online and blended learning
- Multimedia Development with HTML5 – http://html5.wikispaces.com/
- As I posted earlier, HTML5 is emerging as an alternative to flash and java
- Instructional Design Projects – http://holton.usu.edu/moodle
- We learn how to use a learning management system (moodle) and about “post-modern” instructional design techniques, such as constructivism, problem-based learning, simulations, games, cases…
- Internet Development: http://internetdev.usu.edu/outline
- I’ll be teaching web development with the Drupal content management system again next summer. I hope to improve the videos.
At the AECT conference last week I gave a workshop on using Drupal to create web applications – here’s a Drupal Cheat Sheet I made for it. And here are slides for a talk on embodied cognition and instructional design.